Rinol Hormipul, Chile
Rinol Hormipul has over 50 years experience in the design, implementation and construction of Industrial Flooring.
During all these years, it has developed products to improve the performance and durability of the properties we build, such as; surface hardeners (based on minerals, quartz, metal particles, aluminum oxide , silica, etc.), coatings (epoxy, polyurethane, polyurethane cement), building systems, construction joints, metal and synthetic fibers for structural reinforcement and slabs radieres etc.
All these products and systems have proven results, backed by trials and millions of square feet of floors created worldwide.
In Chile, thanks to the global experience of our group "RCR Industrial Flooring" present in Europe, Africa and Latin America, the company has a range of products with high quality certified under international standards and global level.
Rinol Hormipul has specialized professionals in the area, who can guide and help in the choice of products and construction materials of each project to optimise the technical and economic requirements.
- In business: since 1993
- Part of RCR Group: since 2007
- Geographic reach: Chile
- Languages spoken: Spanish
- Square metres of floor created per year: 350,000 square metres
- Staff: 57
- Floor laying teams: 4
- Machinery used: Somero Laserscreed 240; Somero Topping Spreader
Floor finishes created:
- Concrete power trowelled
- Brushed concrete
- Concrete with surface hardener (dry-on-wet)
- Concrete with surface hardener (wet-on-wet)
Brand name flooring systems used:
Floor types and tolerances created:
- FM2 special
- Post-tensioned slabs
- Jointless floors
Types of buildings created:
- Warehouses / distribution centres
- Heavy-duty manufacturing
- Light-duty manufacturing
- Food production
- Retail malls
- Retail sheds (eg, home improvement centres)
- External pavements and slabs
- Waste transfer stations
- Cold stores / freezer stores
- Public buildings
- Medical / pharmaceutical
- Public transport / car parks
- Sport and recreation
- Food production