Rinol Uruguay is experienced in coatings and paving, allow the company to offer a complete range of specific solutions for different industries:
- Wearing courses
- Magnesian coating
- Soil discharges in synthetic resins
- Special construction joints and reinforcement
- Replacement of flooring
Rinol Uruguay ( Regers SA ) , is 100% owned by RCR Industrial Flooring.
Although the company itself is young, it has a highly specialised team of Spanish employees who have over 20 years' experience working for our Spanish company.
The company uses the most advanced equipment in the market, including Somero SXP Laser and Somero STR132 - the only company in the Uruguay with this kind of investment.
Since its inception in April 2012, the company has executed significant projects, placing it as the leading company in the Uruguay industrial flooring market.
- In business: since 2012
- Part of RCR Group: since 2012
- Geographic reach: Uruguay
- Languages spoken: Spanish, English
- Square metres of floor created per year: 100,000 square metres
- Staff: 2
- Machinery used: Somero Laserscreed SXP; Spreader STR 132
Floor finishes created:
- Concrete power trowelled
- Concrete with surface hardener (dry-on-wet)
- Concrete with surface hardener (wet-on-wet)
Floor types and tolerances created:
- Jointless floors
Types of buildings created:
- Warehouses / distribution centres
- Heavy-duty manufacturing
- Food production
- External pavements and slabs
Cold stores / freezer stores
- Medical / pharmaceutical