RINOL Mexico is the industrial flooring applications company in Central America for the RCR Industrial Flooring Group.
The floor represents the first investment for the warehousing and logistics industries. Rinol Mexico offers an all in one service for investors looking for innovative solutions to add value and assurance. For a reasonable price, Rinol Mexico provides the optimal pavement performance with reduced maintenance costs.
- In business: since 2009
- Geographical coverage: Mexico
- Spoken Languages: Spanish, English
- Floor area created a year: 300,000 square metres
- Employees: 20 direct, 30 indirect
- Floor laying kits: 3
- Equipment: Laser Screed® 240; Laser Screed® 160; Somero Topping Spreader for mineral hardeners
Flooring systems used:
- Conductil® SFRC or vrs: 'jointless' cut into large panels (for logistics centers)
- Silifibre®: reinforced with metal fibres (for logistics warehouses, workshops and warehouses)
- Precision: high flatness (FM1, DM1 (TR34), FF / FL (ASTM), DIN 18202 - for high-rise storage
- Basetec®: self-supporting structural slabs (automated logistics clad racks)
- Piletec® floors on stilts
- Industries®: manufacturing facilities for mechanical industries, automotive, aeronautical ...
- Agromark®: food industry (food and beverages)
- Frost®: cold storage logistics (positive or negative cold - freezing)
- MasterMall®: distribution and shops (supermarkets)
- Sportive®: leisure centres and sports buildings
- Dispersive®: electronic industries and medical facilities (laboratories, hospitals)
- Ecostock®: outdoor flooring (container terminal, waste ...)
- Adapta®: floors for limited thickness for new construction or renovation
- Tensile®: post tensioned slabs (jointless)
- Master® museums, public or private buildings of prestige
Floor finishes created:
- Concrete with surface hardening (dry-on-wet - Rocland Qualidur HP)
- Concrete with surface hardener (wet-on-wet - Rocland Qualitop)
- Concrete troweled, brushed concrete
- Decorative concrete (exterior, interior): DECOACTIVE, BioDecoSol, DecoPlan, DecoStone, TerraDeco ...
- Resins (epoxy, PU, ??mortars): Allrounder RINOL Systems, Safety, Sealing, Conductive, Crete Heavy Duty, Standard, Parking ...
- Indurit and Suelastic Systems
- Exterior paving
- Distribution of specialty products for concrete floors
- Hardeners mineral, synthetic or metallic ROCLAND
- Construction joints for metal protection floors Permaban
- Resins for surface protection and special finishes RINOL
Engineering services for industrial floors
- Design and calculations
- Control performancía (flatness, abrasion resistance, conductivity)
- Consulting (renovation and pathologies)
Rinol Mexico benefits from the MONOFLOOR technical support engineer.
Main sectors we serve:
- Aerospace and Automotive
- Logistics - Ports
- Retail sale - distribution
- Medical and pharmaceutical
- Public transport and parking
- Sport, Culture and Leisure